Orgrimmar Onion Rings and Dip
Thank you for traveling all the way to Azeroth for this delicious, easy, and addictive recipe! Lets get started shall we?
-2 large sweet onions - Peeled and cut into Rings
-1/2 cup buttermilk
DRY COAT MIX:
-1 3/4 cups flour
-1 teaspoon seasoning salt
-1 teaspoon garlic powder
-1 pinch cayenne pepper
-2 tablespoons cornstarch
-1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs (Panko crumbs are best)
-Oil (for frying)
FOR THE DIPPING SAUCE:
-1/2 cup Mayo
-1 tablespoon Ketchup
-1 1/2 teaspoon horseradish
-1/2 teaspoon sugar
-1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
-1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Bust out that DUTCH OVEN again.
- Pour about 2 inches of canola/veggie oil
- Heat over stove.
- Make sure oil is at about 350 degrees fahrenheit
- In a small bowl whisk together buttermilk and eggs
- Dip and coat the onion rings into the buttermilk mix
- Coat the onion rings in the dry coat mix
- Fry briefly in hot oil, turning once. Until GOLDEN BROWN.
- Pull out rings and place on plate with a napkin to soak any excess oil.
***DISCARD HOT OIL IN AN EMPTY GLASS JAR!! NOT DOWN THE DRAIN!!***
For the dip:
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and chill before serving.
My Tastebuds just got Pwned! - Megs
***I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS OF PHOTOS FROM BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT***
I just thought you should know that you're the coolest.ReplyDelete
Drea! Thank you so much for checking out my blog! I am so stoked that you enjoy it! Neau comic is pretty amazing in itself! Thank you for the love!ReplyDelete
very delicious looking motorcycle helmet cameraReplyDelete
best 4 season backpacking tent
Great things you’ve always shared with us. Just keep writing this kind of posts.The time which was wasted in traveling for tuition now it can be used for studies.Thanks マリッジリングReplyDelete
While i fully grasp this article. I am certain Men and women in shape a lot of try and create this specific article. While i benefit from your career. Scottsdale diamondsReplyDelete