Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Soak rice noodles in cold water 30 minutes, or until soft. Drain, and set aside.
- Heat butter in a wok or large heavy skillet. Saute chicken until browned. Remove, and set aside.
- Heat oil in wok over medium-high heat. Crack eggs into hot oil, and cook until firm.
- Stir in chicken, and cook for 5 minutes
- Add softened noodles, and Pad Thai Sauce. Mix while cooking, until noodles are tender.
- Add bean sprouts, and mix for 3 minutes.
- Garnish with crushed Peanuts and a lemon/lime wedge!
There you have it young padawan, you are close to becoming a Master Jedi!
Thanks for reading!!
"My Tastebuds just got PWNED!" -Megs
Cooking 4 n00bs