Good Afternoon Gamers!
Today is another installment of C4N - Skyrim Edition!
I have come up with a delicious take on their Salmon Steak! While their's looks good, I took it a step further.
Please follow along to fill your bellies!
Skyrim Salmon Steak
Restore +10 Health
- 4 salmon fillets
- Olive Oil For drizzling
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 8 lemon slices (about 2 lemons)
- 4 Garlic Cloves Minced/Chopped
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 1/2 cup Marsala wine (or white wine)
- 4 teaspoons capers
- 4 pieces of aluminum foil
Preheat oven to 400 degrees farenheit.
- Drizzle top and bottom of salmon fillets with olive oil and season with salt & pepper.
- Place each piece of seasoned salmon on a piece of foil large enough to fold over and seal.
- In A bowl mix together the capers, garlic, lemon juice, and Marsala wine.
- Top the each piece of salmon with a couple tablespoons of the caper, lemon, garlic mixture.
- Wrap up salmon tightly in the foil packets.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
I added Broccoli and Cauliflower with Brown Rice for a more filling meal.