May I present to you:
Stormwind Beef Stew!
Now I know I said I would come up with QUICK recipes. But I also said that these recipes will be EASY and DELICIOUS. Although this one takes some time, you barely have to check on it until the timer goes off! I promise this recipe will be one of your favorites! So delicious, hearty, and savory. I guarantee it is SO easy to conjure too!
FOR THE ALLIANCE!
Time: 2 hours and 20 mins
- 3-4 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 (4 - 5lb) Beef Chuck Roast
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (Season all)
- 1-2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 (10oz) cans of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 onion (medium sized) chopped or sliced
- 6 large carrots peeled and chopped in large pieces
- 1 packet Lipton dry onion soup mix (you can use 2 if you want)
- 1 cup beef broth (low sodium) ** You can also use water, beer, or red wine if desired**
- 1lb small white mushrooms
- 6-8 small potatoes peeled
- 2-3 tablespoons flour
-1/4 cup water
-Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
***I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS OF PHOTOS FROM BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT***