May I present to you:
Stormwind Beef Stew!
Now I know I said I would come up with QUICK recipes. But I also said that these recipes will be EASY and DELICIOUS. Although this one takes some time, you barely have to check on it until the timer goes off! I promise this recipe will be one of your favorites! So delicious, hearty, and savory. I guarantee it is SO easy to conjure too!
FOR THE ALLIANCE!
Time: 2 hours and 20 mins
- 3-4 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 (4 - 5lb) Beef Chuck Roast
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (Season all)
- 1-2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 (10oz) cans of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 onion (medium sized) chopped or sliced
- 6 large carrots peeled and chopped in large pieces
- 1 packet Lipton dry onion soup mix (you can use 2 if you want)
- 1 cup beef broth (low sodium) ** You can also use water, beer, or red wine if desired**
- 1lb small white mushrooms
- 6-8 small potatoes peeled
- 2-3 tablespoons flour
-1/4 cup water
-Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Season the roast with seasoned salt, black pepper and garlic powder.
- Heat oil in a large skillet
-Add in the roast and brown on all sides
- Place roast in a oven pot (called dutch oven - you can buy these for cheap at walmart)
- In a large bowl combine the 2 cans mushroom soup, Worcestershire sauce, fresh garlic, sliced onion, dry onion soup mix and 1 cup low-sodium beef broth (or water, beer, or red wine) add to the roast;
-Place dutch oven on stove and bring to a boil, stirring a couple of times for about 20 minutes.
-Add in the fresh mushrooms, whole potatoes and carrot chunks
- Remove dutch oven from stove and place in the oven.
- Cook roast for about 2.5 hours or until tender (tender is if you can fork the meat and it pulls away without any hesitation)
- Check the veggies after 1 hour of cooking if they are done then remove to a large bowl and continue to cook the roast.
- After time in the oven is over, bring the dutch oven back to the stove.
- Remove roast (Place on cutting board or large plate)
- Leave the remainder juice in the dutch oven, turn on the stove to let the juices simmer (Low heat).
- In a separate bowl, Stir together the flour and 1/4 cup water until smooth
- Stir the flour/water mixture in with the simmering liquid in the pot; cook stirring until mixture boils and thickens.
- cut the roast into chunks.
- Add the roast and veggies to the gravy.
-Serve, Eat, and Enjoy!
My Taste buds just got Pwned! - Megs
***I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS OF PHOTOS FROM BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT***
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
nice. like it. best earbuds under 50ReplyDelete
nice. like it.ReplyDelete
nice. like it.ReplyDelete
Hi, you will find the what you need in this articleReplyDelete
Best Essential Oils For Skin Elasticity
this is looking interesting projector under 200ReplyDelete
First choose to review the pages that offer free services.ReplyDelete