Get your grub on with the cheesiest of pepperoni & cheese pizzas!
Super easy and suuuper delicious.
I'm going to stop now before I make a further fool of myself.
Time: 15 Minutes
Serves: Donatello, Leonardo, Michelangelo, Raphael, You, &Your friends.
- Pre-cooked pizza dough (like Boboli)
- 1 Package pre sliced pepperoni
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cloves (or 2 teaspoons) Garlic, minced
- 2 cups (8 ounces) Mozzerella Cheese
- Tomato Sauce of your choice
- 2 cups (8 ounces) Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- Position one oven rack in the middle setting.
- Position another rack in the lowest setting, and place a baking sheet on the bottom rack.
- Preheat oven to 500° fahrenheit. (260 degrees celsius)
- Remove plastic wrap from Basic Pizza Dough; discard plastic.
- Brush olive oil over dough.
- Spoon sauce in an even layer over crust, leaving a 1/4-inch border.
- Sprinkle minced garlic over sauce.
- Top with mozzarella, Monterey Jack, Parmesan Cheese, and Pepperoni
- Bake on middle rack for 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese melts.
- Cut into 12 slices.
- Enjoy Dudes!