The Nerd Survival Guide to the Kitchen
About Cooking 4 Noobs
C4N on Facebook
C4N on Twitter
Monday, December 19, 2011
Star Wars inspired "Leia Cinnamon Buns"
inspired "Leia Cinnamon Buns"
I've always kind of wanted to eat her hair... ROFL!
Ooey Gooey Leia Cinnamon Buns!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 18 minutes
Makes 12 servings
(8 Oz. Size, 10-count Each) Refrigerated Biscuit Dough
Packed Brown Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF. Spray 12 muffin cups with nonstick spray.
2. Mix white sugar and brown sugar in a bowl (Leave powdered sugar for later)
3. Sprinkle a bit of flour on a cutting board or wax paper, then remove biscuits from cans and arrange to form a rectangle on the lightly floured surface (I had five rows of four biscuits).
4. Press biscuit dough together and roll out to create a 10×12 rectangle.
5. Brush melted butter on dough.
6. Sprinkle on cinnamon and sugar (The white and brown sugar mix).
7. Roll up tightly, starting at a long side.
8. Cut into 12 slices.
9. Tuck one slice into each of the muffin cups.
10. Bake for about 18–20 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
11. When done, allow to cool slightly while you mix together the powdered sugar and milk.
Drizzle on top of the cinnamon rolls while still warm.
ENJOY AND MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!
"My tastebuds just got pwned" -Megs
Cooking For Noobs
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
December 19, 2011 at 11:24 AM
Post Comments (Atom)